Montag, 7. Februar 2011

[ Come to me ] ♥

I wish I was a hunter in search of different food 
I wish I was the animal which fits into that mood 
I wish i was a person with unlimited breath 
I wish I was a heartbeat that never comes to rest 

Komm zu mir 
Komm zu mir 
Komm zu mir 
Komm zu mir 
[Come to me] 

I wish I was a stanger who wanders down the sky 
I wish I was a starship in silence flying by 
I wish I was a princess with armies at her hand 
I wish I was a ruler who'd make them understand 

Komm zu mir 
Komm zu mir 
Komm zu mir zurück
[Come back to me]
Komm zu mir  

Wir sprengten jeden Rahmen 
[we went beyond all frontiers] 
als wir zusammen kamen 
[just as when we met] 
war's wie eine Explosion 
[it felt like an Explosion] 
und ich schwör' 
[and I swear]
ich spür' die Erschütterung immer noch 
[i can still feel this vibrations] 
ich weiss du rennst und doch 
[i know you're running and yet] 
bist du erst nah und da 
[you just will be close and really here] 
wenn du in meinen Armen liegst 
[until you're right here in my arms] 
ich geh' zu Boden wenn du nicht mit mir fleigst 
[i will fall to the ground if you don't fly with me] 

Oh Baby, bitte bitte lauf lauf gib nicht auf 
[oh, baby please please run and don't give up] 
ich hab' dich vermisst 
[i missed you so much] 
es fressen mich Dämonen auf wenn du nicht bei mir bist 
[demons will eat me  if you're not here with me] 
ich tu' was du verlangst hab' keine Angst 
[i'll do as you say, don't be afraid]
ich lass' dich nicht allein denn uns gehört die Welt 
[i won't leave you cause the world's all ours] 
wir können alles sein doch jetzt bist du auf dich gestellt 
[we can be everything we want to, but right now you're on your own] 

I wish I was a writer who sees what's yet unseen 
I wish i was a prayer expressing what I mean 
I wish I was a forest of trees that do not hide  
I wish I was a clearing no secrets left inside 
 

...zurück 
[...back to me] 
ich bin wegen dir hier 
[i am here because of you] 
zum Glück bleibt uns noch Zeit bis zur Ewigkeit 
[we are lucky to still have time left till eternity] 
ein Stück deines Daseins steckt in mir 
[a piece of your existence is present within me] 
und ich halt' es so fest doch die Erinnerrung bringt mich um 
[and I hold it close but the memory kills me] 
weil es mich nicht loslässt 
[cause it won't leave me alone] 
bitte bleib' bei mir, verzeih' mir 
[please stay with me, please forgive me] 
lasse es dich nicht zerstören 
[don't let it destroy you] 
wir kommen frei hier 
[we'll get out of here] 
wenn wir nur auf die Liebe schwör'n 
[if we only swear on love]
es gibt sonst nichts auf dieser Welt was uns zusammenhält 
[there is nothing else in this world that keeps us together]
ausser dem,was du mir gibst wenn du mich liebst 
[apart from what you give me when you love me]

Oh Baby, bitte bitte lauf lauf gib nicht auf 
[oh, baby please please run and don't give up] 
ich hab' dich vermisst 
[i missed you so much] 
es fressen mich Dämonen auf wenn du nicht bei mir bist 
[demons will eat me  if you're not here with me] 
ich tu' was du verlangst hab' keine Angst 
[i'll do as you say, don't be afraid]
ich lass' dich nicht allein denn uns gehört die Welt 
[i won't leave you cause the world's all ours] 
wir können alles sein doch jetzt bist du auf dich gestellt 
[we can be everything we want to, but right now you're on your own] 
Wir zwei beschreiben Stille, die jeden Krach umhüllt 
[the two of us describe a silence that wraps up every noise] 
besitzen ein Bewusstsein, das jeden Raum erfullt 
[we both have a conscience and a confidence that can fill every room] 
auch du wirst mich vermissen, wenn keiner bei dir ist 
[you will miss me, too, when no one's with you]
denn ich will von dir wissen wer du bist 
[cause I want to know who you really are] 

Ich brauch' dich doch auch nicht mehr als du mich 
Ich brauch' dich doch auch nicht mehr als du mich  
Ich brauch' dich doch auch nicht mehr als du mich 
[i don't need you more than you need me]
Ich brauch' dich doch auch nicht mehr.. 
[i don't need you anymore... ]

I wish I was a hunter in search of different food 
I wish i was the animal which fits into that mood 
I wish I was a person with unlimited breath 
I wish I was a heartbeat that never comes to rest  
I wish I was a forest of trees that do not hide 
I wish I was a clearing of secrets left inside 
I wish I was a stranger who wanders down the sky  
I wish I was a starship in silence flying by 

whääm,hard work.. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen