Montag, 19. Juli 2010

I promised...

... I can also write in english :]
I think this Post will be much shorter than the other ones, because i cannot write in english!
But just because i am a good girl, imma do this for u,mister *lol

So, my morning.

Haha, 9:45 am- my doorbell rang... I went to the window, asking "who´s there?"
And in front of me, there stood a fat,little man saying "Hi, I am farmer Jacob and I always feed the neighboorhood with potatoes and oranges"...
Okay, I was a bit confused.
I live here for five years now- and never (never) was there a farmer who wanted to sell his vegetables. *Thought* :D - I told him so... And "supriiiise" - he didn´t answer!

He went away,withought saying anything.


Haha, i just wanted the world to know, that there are strange things going on this morning :P


Strange like this old picture, I found :
huahaha







Hmm, okay, well...
What do I do now? I just go back to bed again... But that hasn´t worked. I was awake... Alone with my stupid cats that walked and drove on me as thick elephants would do...






After a few minutes of despair, Gaylord just fell asleep... On me...
Arrrgh
But, isn´t he cute? ( I know, it´s an old picture, but he just did the same today :] )

Soooooo, haha, I don´t know, what to say, I think, writing in english isn´t my preferably! :D
And I think, if Fr. Kelly is reading this, she will just laugh about me. Maybe she shakes her head because of my bad language-knowledge ;D



2 Kommentare:

  1. klingt nach 'nem lustigen tag ;)

    gruß julia

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wie schön das du meine Gedanken lesen kannst :D :) Nein, spass :)

    AntwortenLöschen